Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 11th-15th

May 15th
I finally finished Twilight and I was out shopping and found New Moon for $7 at Marshall's. I have already started reading it and I am loving this one too!



May 14th
Well I had a doctors appointment last week and my labs weren't so great. So I am trying very hard to eat better and excerise. So here is my huge bowl of salad for the week that I am almost finished with.


May 13th
Grandma came over to go to gymnastics with us today. But before we could go we had to take a horsey ride on Grandma. They are too funny!


May 12th
This is Ian's plant that he made at school last Friday. It is already sprouting and in need of a haircut!


May 11th
Sean fixed the volume issue with our 36 inch TV! YAY! It has only been sitting in our room for 6 months or so, since Ian sprayed all the buttons with Windex! So now we have a tv, speakers and a receiver in our room. Oh, and my Tivo!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I want to read the twilight series but haven't bought them yet.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0