Friday, May 15, 2009

May 1st-10th


May 10th
Happy mother's day. Nothing too exciting happened today. I did go visit my mom which is always nice. Here is the card I made for my mom.


May 9th
We took Ian to Golfland to miniature golf today. He ad a great time. The only problem was the heat! It was about 90 degrees out! But it was a lot of family fun!


May 8th
OMGoodness! You have to try these cinnamon rolls! I found the recipe on The Pioneer Woman's blog and made them for my MOMs group (and my mom, neighbor and myself!...it makes ALOT!) And as the Pioneer Woman says "These are NOT non-caloric" LOL


May 7th
Sean has been off this week so we decided to do some fun family stuff. We took Ian bowling for the first time. He absolutely loved it! And what was so cool is that they have automatic bumpers that only go up when it was Ian's turn! (thanks for the heads up Megan!) We will definiatly we bowling again soon.


May 6th
Ian is taking gymnastics still and he has a new friend, Emily. I have a new friend too, Emily's mom, Chrystie. The kids are just adorable together. I think it is love! LOL


May 5th
I had to go get another ultrasound of my thyroid today. The tech couldn't tell me much, but it doesn't look like anything has changed since the last ultrasound. That is good. I go back to my doctor on May 26th to get the official results. (And yes, I know this picture looks funky. It is because I forgot to take a picture and photoshopped my head on to someone getting an ultrasound of their thyroid. LOL Hey, whatever works!)


May 4th
Here are the Mother's Day cards that I made for Sean's mom and sister. I hope they like them. I know I do!


May 3rd
I really need to keep my camera in a better place so Ian can't get a hold of it! Here is another Ian photo of my computer. It is of new digital stamp club that I joined called the pcHugClub.


May 2nd
Sean got a new fish tank. He upgraded from the 55 gallon to a 100 gallon tank! I hope we are done with the upgrades. lol But seriously, it is a beautiful tank.

May 1st
Happy 5th Anniversary to us! I cannot believe we have been married for five years already. We went to McCormick and Schmicks for dinner and Ian spent the night at grandma's house. It was a a very nice night out.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoy all your pictures. You have a beautiful family. I smile at pictures of your son knowing he's keeping you busy. LOL. What a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA, great photo of the ultrasound. Loved how you photoshopped it.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0