Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 6th-10th

June 10th
Ian got a new golf game today. Isn't it cute? And it even came with three golf clubs...one for Ian, one for Mommy and one for Grandma. LOL


June 9th
This the the graduation crown I made for Madeline's graduation. I found this one online, but I needed a blue one because blue is Madeline's favorite color. So I made it! I think it is adorable!


June 8th
My new project...freezer paper designs on t-shirts! I found the Imagination Movers picture online and then imported it into Inkscape, cleaned it up and then opened it in Sure-Cuts-Alot and cut it out with my Cricut. Then you iron the cut out onto the t-shirt and paint it. Then remove the freezer paper and ta-dah and Imagination Movers T-shirt!


June 7th
Here is a picture of the front of Heritage Church that we started going to. It is held at the Heritage Theater. It looks like an old movie theater marquee out front, but it is so nice inside. We are just loving our new church!


June 6th
Here is another project that I made. I love the papers! Now I just need to find someone having a birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0