Friday, August 14, 2009

July 16th-31st

July 31st
I spent the day at Megan's house making this cake for Kaitlyn's 1st birthday party. I think I came out quite well for two novice fondant decorators. It tasted good and that is all that matters!


July 30th

Look at this bowl of vege's that came from our garden! The tomatoes are absolutely delicious! I think salads and tomato sandwiches are in our future. lol


July 29th

Just a picture of my sweet boy. He is getting so big!


July 28th

We went to Laura's today for a playdate. Laura let the kids make their own pizzas. They had a great time!


July 27th

Ian brought me my camera this morning and insisted that I take a picture of him with Dida. Diablo was not very cooperative, but Ian had a great time trying to wrestle Dida into the picture.


July 26th
We found a praying mantis in our backyard! I was so surprised that Ian actually held it! I think I am in trouble!


July 25th
Look how adorable Ian and Christian are! They sat in Ian's chair for forever playing theTransformer game on Christian's DS. And thanks to Christian, Ian is now obsessed with Transformers.


July 24th
Sean's mom, step-dad and nephew came to visit for a few days. I decided to take both the boys to my moms group to give Grandma and Grandpa a break. The boys had a great time playing in the water area.


July 23rd
Here is the birthday card I made for Kaitlyn's 1st birthday. (the pic does not do it justice) Her mommy did a princess party and I couldn't resist the .cut file that
Susan Edwards published at Custom Crops. It is my most favorite card that I have ever made. Thanks to Susan for her great talent!

July 22nd

Here is one of the thank you cards I made for my birthday gifts. I got the .cut file off the Cricut message boards. Those ladies are so talented!



July 21st
Laura, Glenn and I took the kiddos to the Wiggles concert at Arco Arena today. We had the best seats! As you can see the kids were able to dance in the aisles. It was lots of fun!

July 20th

I had my Pampered Chef party today. We had the yummiest Chicken Club Pizza. Thanks to Aslan for coming all the way out here to do a show and to all my friends and family that came to eat and chit chat!



July 19th

We were leaving church today and the city was having the annual Fireman's Muster. Right near where we parked was this old firetruck. Ian loved it!



July 18th
Today was Ashley's baby shower. She is looking great! I can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl, Ryan.

July 17th

Here is Ian bowling at John's Incredible Pizza. They are pretty cool glow in the dark lanes. He loves bowling!


July 16th

Here is the card that I made for Laura's birthday. I think it is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0