Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 1st-4th

February 4th
A little "Risky Business" going on at our house! I was changing his diaper and he said "I want
to be nekky" So needless to say, here he is running around the house with no pants on. But you have to admit he is pretty adorable!


February 3rd
I took Ian to get a real haircut today. Ever since his meltdown at his first hair cut over a year ago, I have just been cutting it myself. I finally convinced him that he was a big boy and could go to the store to get it cut. He did so good. Not one tear shed. I am so proud of him! And doesn't he look handsome?


February 2nd
Here is a picture of the first page of my Project 365 Scrapbook. It is not finished, but I worked so hard on it today that I thought I would share. It is a lot of work, but I think it is turning out good.


February 1st
My two guys watching the Superbowl. Too cute! We stayed home this year and had a lazy day around the house. We bundled up on the couch and watched the Steelers win. It was a very good game.



2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are wonderful but the risky business one is just toooo cute!! What a litle darling boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Candace that picture is too Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0