Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 28th-31st

January 31st
This is my next project. We are done having babies, so I am trying to get rid of all the stuff that has been sitting in the guest room closet. A BIG thank you to Stephanie for taking a good chunk of it! :) I hope Mike wasn't too upset. So now I have to decide if I am going to have a garage sale, see if Once Upon a Child will take any of it, sale it at JBF or just donate it. Hope I figure it out soon, because Sean just informed me last week that he wanted to start working out...if you didn't notice, all the clothes are hanging on his weight bench! LOL



January 30th
We had such a nice visit with Terri, Stephanie, Jayson and Jack today! They brought the Velveeta Houseparty to us! Look how creative they were with setting up the display! The dip was yummy, the koolaid was fabulous, the cups were so cool, but the company was the best part!


January 29th
Mr. Independent! Ok so when I tell Ian that I need to finish something before I can make him hot chocolate, I need to remember this picture! I heard him get into his kitchen drawer, but I thought he went back to play with Sean. But then it was too quiet. And this is what I found in the kitchen. I just love him to pieces!


January 28th
Aunt Millie and Uncle Doug came from Oregon for a visit. Ian loved having a teaparty with Aunt Millie. We are so glad they were able to come see us on their way to Jennifer's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0