Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 24th-27th

January 27th
Here is a picture of the sunset while we were sitting in the car before Ian's gymnastics class. I really like the silhouette look to it. I tried to edit the red spot in photoshop, but I need more practice. I may continue to play with it until I figure it out :)



January 26th
I am sure you are not supposed to take pictures while you are driving, but I forgot to take my picture of the day. We spent the day at Laura's and I decided to take a picture on our drive home. This is Old Town Sacramento. Not the greatest picture but what can I say...I was driving :)


January 25th
Ian spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house and when we went to pick him up we play at the park for a while. They have this red seat that spins around. Ian wanted to try it out, so I snapped a few pictures. It would have made me sick, but he loved it.



January 24th
Happy Birthday Sean! Sean turned the B-I-G 30 today! Ian went to Grandma and Grandpa's so Sean and I rented movies and had rootbeer floats. I surprised Sean with hostess cupcakes and candles. Now he is officially an old man!



1 comment:

  1. Chris and I turn the big 30 this year too, AHHHH

    Love the pictures, keep up the good work!! I have to learn photoshop too!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0