Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 13th-14th

I realize that this is supposed to one picture a day, but I am having a hard time sticking to just one! When I actually make the hard copy of this project I will have to choose only one, but in the mean time enjoy the occasional multiple pic a day!

January 14th
My husband has a beautiful fish tank and I wanted to get some pictures of the fish, but they were not cooperating tonight. So I took some pictures of the other "animals" in the tank. The first picture is a frog spawn. The second picture is a mushroom. And the third picture is a candy cane coral.





January 13th
Ian started gymnastics last Tuesday. I was worried that he wasn't going to like it because he would not participate in the warm up exercises, but this wee he did great! His favorite thing was swinging from the bar. But I was most impressed with his "hand stand"! He was able to do all by himself!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0