Monday, January 12, 2009

January 9th-12th

I didn't realize how much work this would be! I have to keep reminding myself to take a picture everyday and then I get so far behind on uploading! But I am going to keep plugging away. So here are the next few days...



January 9th
I love this picture! This is my cat, Diablo, keeping warm by the fireplace. I think he likes the fire as much as we do!




January 10th
Uncle Tom, Aunt Vicki and Troy came to visit us! The boys had such a good time playing together. Here is a picture of them playing "air" hockey with pocker chips. LOL I bet that is why Moma is laughing :D



January 11th
I cannot take credit for this piece of photographic art :) Ian found my camera and had a fabulous time taking pictures. After looking at all the pictures he took, I can say he has a eye for feet...his own, daddy's and his robot's!




January 12th
This has to be one of my favorite pictures. Sean was laying down on the family room floor so I could crack his back and Ian made himself comfortable. LOL I guess it is a comfy place to play Super Mario on the Wii!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0